Do you dare? Invitation for female subs

Dazzle_Impression

Empfohlener Beitrag

Geschrieben
Oh das liest sich wunderbar und ja in vielen Punkten erkenne ich mich tatsächlich selbst...
Dazzle_Impression
Geschrieben

Vielen Dank Sweetsub, es freut mich wenn meine Zeilen gefallen und man sich wiedererkennen kann.

Sklavensau-2400
Geschrieben

Echt gut geschrieben sehe mich da auch etwas allerdings als devoter wiliger Sklave 😁

Dazzle_Impression
Geschrieben

Das freut mich, wenn sich devote Menschen perse darin wiederfinden und diese Einleitung gern gelesen haben. Allerdings würden wir dieses Abenteuer gern einer interessieren Frau erfüllen und die Fortsetzung der Story per PN mit dieser teilen und bestenfalls natürlich in die Tat umsetzen wenn sich eine Sub oder eine, welche es werden möchte traut und um Einladung zu bitten. 

Sklavensau-2400
Geschrieben
vor 11 Minuten, schrieb Dazzle_Impression:

Das freut mich, wenn sich devote Menschen perse darin wiederfinden und diese Einleitung gern gelesen haben. Allerdings würden wir dieses Abenteuer gern einer interessieren Frau erfüllen und die Fortsetzung der Story per PN mit dieser teilen und bestenfalls natürlich in die Tat umsetzen wenn sich eine Sub oder eine, welche es werden möchte traut und um Einladung zu bitten. 

Das verstehe ich gerne! Wäre aber auch für einen Sklaven sehr schön 😁

CwithCurves
Geschrieben
vor 18 Stunden, schrieb Dazzle_Impression:

15 minutes to Karlsruhe. 

The route is clear.. the air is cool.. the view is clear.. and your heart is slowly leaving its comfort zone.. your thoughts wander as it rears up and gets a little faster little by little.. what can you expect .. how will it feel .. what will happen to you .. with this thought you suddenly feel your step clearly, tense your legs briefly and feel the now warmer metal in your ass .. the plug .. which I asked you to wear .. now also contributes to the fact that a certain lust and horniness mixes with decreasing nervousness and 12 minutes until Karlsruhe .. so many thoughts want to come straight out of you .. all of them exploding a big bang while you're visibly struggling to concentrate on other things, to distract yourself... your pussy keeps pushing you back into your thoughts...

What were you thinking... what are you doing here... your throat is constricting more and more, taking your breath away and yet everything should be so oppressive at this moment... it's not that for you... for you it means freedom all at once it kicks you out of your body... the music in your headphones stops at full volume... you feel every millimeter of your body... from the tips of your hair resting on your shoulders... to the tips of your toes. You even seem to be able to feel the ***t on them clearly for a moment and your crotch feels warm and moist.

All your thoughts have simply disappeared from the face of the earth without a trace. For a moment there are only the boundaries of your body.. only you.. before you can feel the seat underneath you.. the dull music in your ears becomes clearer again and only from your booming Heart is drowned out... and suddenly you rush into the middle of all your thoughts... Crashed with full *** into doubt... Reason but also a thirst for adventure.

A smile flashes across your lips.. how you so easily let your protective walls collapse for me.. how you helped, putting the helmet and hammer in your hand and yourself.. the other evening you smashed the wrecking ball through the last wall to close get what you want to be able to be what you are... at the thought of being free, while at the same time you let me throw you in chains, beaming happily.

Recently you were so frustrated.. were dissatisfied with yourself.. couldn't really put your thoughts into words.. what you were looking for.. just didn't seem to exist.. only insensitive wooden heads have found you so far.. guys, at who sent a cold shiver down your spine and not in a positive way.. guys.. with whom you were a random bitch.. who misused your profile information and disgusted you with the first message.. who made you feel that way have to be worthless and it must be the greatest luck that they wrote to you at all... and then the other half... who lied to you like hell that you were the prettiest here and almost sucked themselves on to your lips and promised you the most beautiful things... all those things... where you immediately notice... that you only hear... what you believe, that this is exactly what you want to hear... plus a touch of self-expression at its best... what they can do and want to do with you, so that even the last doubts are dispelled... that this person is not the one he describes. .. you were tired of wandering back and forth between these extreme sides and slowly forgetting yourself .. that you long for devotion .. for pure pleasure without shame, wanting to enjoy it to the fullest .. distorting yourself after use .. arriving want.. instead you feel exploited.. felt distorted and misunderstood.. that you have been doubting yourself for a long time.. whether it was your fault.. rein***d by one or two negative experiences and recently overcome by increased vulnerability Your desire for submission has already maneuvered you into one or two faux pas and your gullible nature has been exploited in a variety of ways.

And another 10 minutes to Karlsruhe.

And when you weren't thinking about it anymore... the desire and the air were gone... this couple came around the corner... and suddenly there was this understanding... the appreciation... the openness to allow everyone to do exactly the same thing can be how he wants to be and so with me nothing you nothing it was suddenly so intense and normal... so natural... so peaceful and simple without pressure... there were suddenly just two people... for whom it was the most normal thing in the world that you are submissive because they didn't barge in on you and say that you are submissive and have to obey.. no.. they valued you. Accept your personality as it is. Suddenly there was Hanna, who came openly to you... who found it nice that you shared her views, who, as a carefree person like you, can enjoy letting go... who felt like she just took you by the hand and didn't see you as something less... but was on the same wavelength as you and made you feel... that it's completely okay... to be how you want to be and being a sub or slave is something very fulfilling and to you gave you the feeling without wanting it... that it's not a contradiction, and being able to live out submissiveness can be happy and liberating, that all you need is someone... who sees this in you and conveys appreciation without putting honey around your mouth .. who doesn't just tell you from the start that you're a slut.. but suddenly there's Steven.. who suddenly makes you feel proud of being a little sub and slut.. being yourself without that Feeling like this reduces your value...reduces you to something...that you're not but suddenly wanted to be for him...who doesn't say you're a slut...but makes you want to be and then makes you feel so weird that may sound.. makes you his sub with full of appreciation, shows you the inner whore in you.. shows you who you are and therefore appreciates you even more, without the need for any flood of compliments.

Then suddenly there is a person who sees you as you are and another person who is as you want to be.

Suddenly all the wishes bubble up in you... that you tried so hard to keep hidden deep inside you.

One of them... being able to kneel in front of me in 8 minutes... and the pressure from the plug now doing more than anything else... hopefully he likes me... he will be happy with me... I want it to work. . I want to come to rest on all fours in front of him.. be able to look up at him.. belong to him.. lose my mind and serve him and his lust.. I will please him...

Your doubts about whether or not you are making a mistake here are wiped away.

Your mouth becomes drier.. your breath becomes noticeable.. your thoughts more and more.. from pulling yourself together. your analytical half.. which is pushed more and more into the corner by your dreamy thoughts.. be it just the snapping of a leash into the ring from the collar around your neck.. the sound of it against the background of looking into my eyes.. the moment the click flashes through your head.. immediately triggers a small shiver that runs from top to bottom scurries downwards through your body... and another 7 minutes to Karlsruhe... and everything in you becomes restless.

And all thoughts suddenly change... from the question of whether you will please me, whether you will please us... there is not much left... your lust now mixes the thought with your ambition... that you want to please me... feel Hanna's skin want to be next to her in front of me, that you want to prove to me your devotion and show that you can be a good, submissive sub.. with so much depth and heart and soul.. passion and greed... that have been lying dormant in you for so long The desire burns within you once again... to show you to me as you have always wanted to be... all protective curtains pushed aside... do you want to show openly... how much you can enjoy the place in front of me on your knees... how much you need the feeling yourself.. and your will spreads throughout your entire self and a smile with glassy eyes and yet with a clear look ahead.. you look at the display.. 5 minutes left to Karlsruhe.. 

Then suddenly it kicks into you again... five and a half minutes... again a small shock wave runs all over you this time... wandering around in the same way as your thoughts... catapulting you back to our first experience together... you recall the intense thoughts... which I made you feel... when you were surprised the night I took a lot of time for you... by the little girl behind your soul mirror... deep in your eyes in one hidden in a dark corner.. hidden from an otherwise clear view.. this little sub was far too easy for me to recognize.. it was far too easy.. to look at the little naked slut crouching on the floor.. her desire for devotion to read from your eyes.. impossible to keep it a secret from me or to deny it.. the little whore in you grinned at me.. while she involuntarily fasted herself between her legs with her arms tied in front of her body and greedily tried to pamper her wet slit .. and it was easy to read from her lips.. I want to be your sub.. I want to be yours.. please.. please use me.. get me out of here and do whatever you want with me.. and visible. . there is a leash hanging between your tits.. which you suddenly grab.. you slip and try to hand it to me.. but chains on the wall stop you from doing so.. and another 3 minutes to Karlsruhe..

Chains.. that just barely stop you.. but they don't bother me at all and so I open the door to your dungeon little by little.. 

That dungeon that you recently barricaded so carefully out of frustration and self-protection... opaque and protected... you almost banished it to the farthest corner of your mind... and then I just walk through door after door... as if you had forgotten to lock it. . and just go towards the little sub.. put my long fingers under her chin.. look at her in a friendly and yet dangerously lustful way.. while I lean further down towards her.. and slowly but surely put my fingers on her neck wander... and my words sneak into your ear lustfully... "What do you want?"

And it seems... as if the little one's body is throwing itself with all its might against the chains of your reason... everything in her is leaning forward towards me so that she can fall to her knees in front of me... and then it happens... to me my hand comes away from her neck.. the chains fall down.. I take a step back and suddenly the little crouching girl stands in front of me.. with a self-confident breast outstretched.. an indescribable heat in her face.. a mischievous, greedy look.. as clear as glacier water... you don't know yourself at all and yet it feels so incredibly intense... to be like that... to want to be like that... to be able to be like that... to suddenly recognize yourself. . and being happy... breaks every thought of your own limitations from wishful thoughts to naked reality, no longer hiding... no longer wanting to keep her charms hidden... she turns... shows herself to me... offers herself to me... beams at me and speaks to me.. "I want to be yours.. I want to be your sub, Lord"...

And one more minute to Karlsruhe...

The last word has just escaped her sweet, greedy lips... my right hand wraps around her neck again... but this time neither gentle... nor reserved... this time firm, decisive... taking my breath away... strength and with lust and with full physical effort my pelvis pushes itself against hers and wedges her between the wall and me... and with a voice that reaches into her core... the words penetrate... "you belong to me... I want you to be my good little one Training the bitch.. " into her ear and while my right hand slides under her head.. I grab the little leaking whore firmly by the arm and head.. turn her around and push her face against the wall, which is just behind her in front of her eyes has been hidden and with great shock she realizes... that it's not a wall at all... but a mirror... and while I grab her hair tightly... my voice rings into her ears again "do you see yourself... can you see the little whore in you.. do you see how you are.. how you can be.. how you want to be.. do you recognize yourself Sarah.. you belong to me now and are my obedient, cock-hungry submissive slut who loves it .. to obey me, to make me proud and to satisfy me.. to satisfy me.. you see how much you look at it.. that it is what you want.. what you need.. you see yourself .. my good girl? 

Just dreamed about it and suddenly you're there... you can't believe that you accepted the invitation... to meet with us in Karlsruhe... to follow our invitation to come to a BDSM apartment... knowing full well, that with your arrival... you will be trained to be my personal sub and whore...

The door to the apartment opens... the door that could lead you to yourself... 

Would you... step over the threshold with a heartbeat to the moon with a smile... knowing full well that you would kneel behind it for me? Would you accept my invitation to find out what we would do to you? Are you curious enough? Do you want more of this? Have you recognized yourself? Do you want to be invited? Then write to us, we look forward to your feedback. 😉

Love this x

Dazzle_Impression
Geschrieben

Thx u very much, my text in English read well too 😇

• Neu erstellen...